May 14, 2009

Hello, world!

So, "Hello, world!" is not an unexpected title for a programmer's first blog post. I started writing personal diary at age of 16. The year was 2000, and I was in the second year of high school then. To be honest, I showed little sign of technical talent or even interest before 2004. Therefore, I did not start blogging until the beginning of 2005, when the hype of Web 2.0 was rapidly rising in China.

Now I am called by my colleagues as mobile applications and Internet services freak, as I continuously tried out new mobile applications and services, and recommended good stuff to them. This is probably because I am the youngest guy in our team, you know, young people are more easily attracted by novel things.

I used to write a lot about my life in this old blog (sorry most posts are in Chinese). For this blog, I would like to make it less personal, and emphasize more on my job experiences (mobile Linux device and application development), my ideas about mobile industry, and recommending cool mobile applications and Internet services.

"A Journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step." It is a famous Chinese phrase written 2500 years ago. And this is my first step.

1 comment: